2010/01/17

A grievance

I tell the story of how a situation involving my grievance occurs – and I only tell it so as to validate my continued employment as storyteller.

If I stepped out of that allegiance, as love would have me do - I might remember and acknowledge that I set it up – or 'entered into' or called forth' or gave attention or value to certain thoughts that were and are inherent to the perspective that I suffer.

These knowings – when they surface – need not condemn me – but they do release my brother – and they are clearly seen as the construct that they are – and so I am awakened.

But while I remain convinced that my experience is of reality rather than a construct, I will activate a sense of myself in defence, based on the story I have told myself, against the unloving intent that I ascribe to the other from my own unhealed mind.