2010/10/13

Pray to say - and get out of the way

Let this mind be still of self judgement.
Let this heart be open to this moment.
May all things rest in my awareness,
with no story of division.

I come to ask, as I am moved,
and moving, meet resistance;
a mind in me that calls on guilt,
in darkness of exclusion.

Let me hear true!
I want to hear true,
for the being of life,
and the seeing of life,
as one with true.

I have thought my way into a maze and think I must think my way out.
Reveal to my mind the simple light of truth!
I felt my feelings condemn me in a dark and lonely hell.
Reveal to me my Self - where peace extends!

I wanted you dear heart, to be with, and to be with me,
in form that touched me in desire to be so known and oh so loved!
And made of you an idol of loss, of limitation, fear and guilt.
for I believed the the lonely thoughts - that say I am as they,
and longed for love as if my self was unlike love.

So help me,
and let me know Thy Help,
help the love, you Be me,
know itself directly.

Paths within a world unlove,
cannot be found.
They are not there!
And seeming lost, abandoned, sense,
that I, in mind, does err,
Attending thought in false pretence,
as if a worthy prayer.
I made myself experience,
of world that isn't there.

A prison painted out.
Imaginary walls,
exclude the life,
lock in, the demon thought,
that turns the spit,
the guilt fire pit.
That paints the sham,
to hide from shame,
but knows full well,
impotent spell.
For love lost, cost,
all that lives,
and mere things never,
such life give.

Unless from the cell, and spell undone,
is shifted to the Living One.
In dream forsaken -  let me then forsake,
abiding sleep - I wouldst awake!
for love’s true need,
above my sake.

Holy Spirit in the heart,
listening for peace.

Listening for peace in my heart.
Resting in desire for peace.
Let peace be in my heart!
Let peace be in thy heart!
May peace be.
And be in peace,

A mind unwhole in agitation,
was here as if my own.
Let peace restore me from,
imagination!
i will
to let myself be still ...













brian in a moment