2007/12/21

My only begotten Son

My only begotten Son
is yet the Life
in every one,
For no thing is, but lives in Me

I send to you this message
Across all time and space

“You are My Child
Dearly beloved.
By Light you Know you Are

Why wander lonely;
Amidst a clouded mind,
in thought that is not Mine?

Yet I With You is not undone
but waits
your welcome for its time

Lo! Angel insight
Wondrous awe
a child is knocking
at your door!

No stranger here,
but stranger you’ve become,
unto your heart.

Look past all thought and see
Thy joy is
calling thee!

Jesus did not come to die
but did with love forgive
In light of truth he shows the way
In Truth to truly Live

For One he loved
as one in all
My love he gave
and giveth still

So Love Me as your father with all your heart and soul
and love your brother as your self - by this we share one will.


My Son
Who Art in Me
Hallowed be Thy Name
May thy love come
through our Will as one
Give Me this day
and forgive me your illusions
in all as you behold with Me
even as I have none in you.
For Thou Art My Kingdom
In Power and in Glory
Eternal

So Be it.