2006/03/10

In a moment

You may live here but i am just passing by.
In a moment where I check in here and sense that you who live here will skim this text.

Lynne and I are separating. after 30 years together. This has been a long, slow and difficult process.
It still is from time to time a hard place to be in.
But
If I am called to anything it is to live in Living reality and not fitted to definitions that ultimately are simply not so.
The world is often nothing more than a script or program running in your head.
To actually see or behold one must shut up.
And listen.
 
 
 
I feel a bit like a baby
emerging into a world that requires a specific focus to remain in continuity with.
The stuff that knocks me off beam is the old way that isnt where I am but still has a lot of habit if I dont stay vigilant.
Ego conditioning seems to run so deep - until I remember that I dont need to fight it to stay clear - just to join with the movement of being that is always here yet only noticed while allowing attention to become altogether present.

Dancing at Mersea. We were few but we were whole in that nothing was lacking and an unconflictedness (also known as peace) flowed through the day whatever events arose. Baby crying brought forth Morishej. Baby now with us and not interupting. What is it that is happening when we meet like this? Singing and dancing? Yes. But that is the vehicle and the vessel. In our singing and dancing we were willing to join and Be an invitation to life to join us. Best not to start filling the page with concepts because as the shop in Aylsham declares - "Concept Blinds and Curtains".

Dancing March 1st Friday
Well I started on the wrong foot though and I did find a way to relax - but I struggled (instead of relaxing). However it can often be noted that others can receive the spirit through me when I havent any sense of it myself. Thankyou dancers and fellow musicians. It is hard indeed to be accepting of oneself when one isnt!

I look forward to Kate O and Kate W. Kate O being an old circledance companion and fellow teacher who has invited live music to her Equinoxial celebration, and Kate W being a dear hearth friend who has invited me to share livingcircle in West London on 25th March if I recall right.
If I can I will join Stefan's dance on the following day. www.worldance.org/
He is looking to raise awareness of dance and music as tools for Peace. There is no doubt but that joining in a shared participatory experience can undo judgemental loops of thought and perception. I sometimes think of those old slimming product ads - cant recall the product - was it Ryvita? The bit that comes up here was the proviso phrase regarding the product helping you lose weight "as part of a calorie controlled diet" (or something like that).
Well experiences of Peace or oneness can heal and will heal. But if we then separate out and revert to old habits then not a lot has changed. How can wholeness embody if it is forsaken so soon after receiving?

This moment took perhaps an hour.
The fires gone down and I have tasks to attend to.