2007/11/27

Holy Spirit Mind

Holy-Spirit-Mind
offers replacement
for the separate I.
step by Step
by
step.

Its peace
shares
freely.

Here by release
of the ‘not so’
an already truth
reveals

Nothing Real
is threatened.

The ego is a how-to
a way not-to
release asserted limitation.
its ‘knowing’
my forgetting.

But in a moment
Forgetting to forget
Neglecting to neglect
Is noticing
the ego self
is not I

Nothing unreal
exists!

Though attention
muscles itself
clenched upon,
as mind un-shared,
as if ‘as if’ were real.

The Peace of God
abides
Perfectly
Herein

And cannot be undone
for Father IS the Truth of Son

Draw comfort that discomfort
may be embraced as witness
to a left behind mind

Enjoin your own
in choosing Joy
as I-with-Thee

for all are called
as I am calling
Thee.


Brian in a moment